Since you asked:

"Therefore, to be possess'd with double pomp, to guard a title that was rich before, to gild refined gold, to paint the lily,
to throw a perfume on the violet, to smooth the ice, or add another hue unto the rainbow, or with taper-light
to seek the beauteous eye of heaven to garnish, is wasteful and ridiculous excess."

~William Shakespeare,
ca. 1595

Yup, that's us.

November 02, 2009

A gift from Maija...

Maija stopped by to give me this wonderful award:

Blog-award_over_the_top

I have to answer these questions:

Where is your cel phone? Seemingly, never where I need it to be!

Your hair? Dark brown

Your mother? Extraordinary

Your father? Wistfully remembered

Your favorite food? Sushi

Your favorite drink? Tea

Your dream last night? Fidgety

What room are you in? My office at home

Your hobby? Jewelry making

Your fear? Never catching up

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Working a little less, playing a little more, traveling a bit

Where were you last night? At home eating homemade handrolls

Something that you aren't? Lazy

Muffin? English

Wish list item? More free time

Where did you grow up? Right here in Fullerton, Land of Lily

What are you wearing? Jeans and one of Alain's tee shirts

Your TV? None right now, but love BBCA

Your pets? Noodge, 'Tini, Cricket, Sadie and Boo

Friends? So many I have lost count...I am truly blessed

My life? Profoundly changed by what I do

Your mood? Ready

Missing someone? Bryanna

Vehicle? The durable Durango

Something you aren't wearing? Shoes...still warm enough

Your favorite store? The flea market

Favorite color? Green

When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday..those dogs

Last time you cried? Movie on Thursday...last part of "Never Been Kissed" You rock, Drew!

Your best friend? I need more fingers on more hands to count them...

One place you go to over and over? The ruins at San Juan Cap...

One person who emails you regularly? Every morning with my Jersey-German Girl, Deb

Here are 6 blogs I love to visit:

Dede Warren ~ Dream, Create, Share

Donna O'Brien ~ The Ribboned Crown

Kelly Snelling ~ Soul Humming

Nathalie Jamar ~ njamar

Judy Wilkenfeld ~ Red Velvet

Melanie Dooley ~ Vulticulus


3 comments:

njamar said...

tag you back.
Your blog is one I check regularly!

You are such an amazing writer.

Love you Mom!

The Pink Birdhouse said...

Some of these things I knew about you, now I am happy to know even more!!! And I have to agree with your Bean, your ARE an amazing writer, whose talent at so effortlessly putting thoughts and feelings down into words never fails to amaze and inspire me. Hugs from your gal across the sea, Debby

Melanie Dooley said...

Thanks for the mention, lovely lady. Your blog is always a joy to read, and more-so to look at. Tres belle! XO Mel