Since you asked:

"Therefore, to be possess'd with double pomp, to guard a title that was rich before, to gild refined gold, to paint the lily,
to throw a perfume on the violet, to smooth the ice, or add another hue unto the rainbow, or with taper-light
to seek the beauteous eye of heaven to garnish, is wasteful and ridiculous excess."

~William Shakespeare,
ca. 1595

Yup, that's us.

October 12, 2008

The Random Number Generator Has Spoken!

Thank you, ladies for writing in and telling me about your favorite blogs to visit. I had so much fun exploring new ones I was tipped off about, and see what was happening on some of my favorites, too.

The lucky winner of the heap of antique bling is Annette, who will be receiving all this and a few more things in the mail this week. Annette and I share a favorite blog, that of Heather Bullard, a very sweet and talented lady.

Along with Annette, readers sent in tips to check out these favorite blogs:

ullabenulla • sweetpeasandsnapshots • simplymeart • cindyforrester • sallyjean • pamgarrison • gildingthelily (blush!) • colorfuladventures • carolwingert • donnadowney • carmenmazzarrasa • drlaura • hollydoodledesigns • rebeccasower • urbanpaperarts • heatherbullard • sandraevertson • smittenkitchen • mycountryroads • rosylittlethings • postsecret • myhalfofthebrain

Have fun, and congratulations to Annette!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all that bling....shopping at your store is such a delight.

Anonymous said...

ooooohhhh, I am so happy I WON!! Can't wait to see all the beautiful goodies. Thank you, thank you...now I really want this cast off fast!! How do I get you my address, etc?

Sherry Goodloe said...

Congratulations Annette . . . you lucky girl you!

Anonymous said...

Planning a trip to your Store....
Also thank-you for getting back to me through e-mail...(wholesale)account....Yipee!