Since you asked:

"Therefore, to be possess'd with double pomp, to guard a title that was rich before, to gild refined gold, to paint the lily,
to throw a perfume on the violet, to smooth the ice, or add another hue unto the rainbow, or with taper-light
to seek the beauteous eye of heaven to garnish, is wasteful and ridiculous excess."

~William Shakespeare,
ca. 1595

Yup, that's us.

September 29, 2011

Welcoming Fall...

Well, it is finally starting to feel like fall, and none too soon for me. I was happy to crawl up into the attic and make a trip to the garage to start pulling out items to put me in the mood. New finds were also added to the store, and I am starting to shake it up a little bit...

I am loving the colors on this table, and one little corner of burnished gold caught my fancy...
With Halloween now around the corner and people busy creating, the orange and black came tumbling out of the back room and off the shelves....
Aren't these little crepe paper nut cups the sweetest? And check out these amazing and spooky black berry sprays....
 Okay, so I got a little carried away and started unpacking some Christmas! It was too delectable, and I couldn't resist. It's all been packed away in the garage waiting...

 And who could resist these?
 Even pink.... and more pink....
 On a more sedate note, we also latched on to all these old hot type slugs and cuts...everything from numbers and letters and punctuation, to graphics, monograms, and forms...I love them!

Another welcome addition...more girlfriend snaps!










4 comments:

Holly Loves Art said...

A beautiful post filled with lots of eye candy for the new season! Hope you're well. Happy Fall!
Cheers,
Holly

Holly Loves Art said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rochambeau said...

Looks tres festive!! Happy Autumn.
and
Your classes sound great!

xox
Constance

a Bohemian Market said...

Hi Nancy:
Funny, but seeing the photos make me feel like when I very first stepped in \to you enchanted shop and met you and all of MH's pearls : )
I was just looking at some of the pearls I have from you (I literally love the chain of little dimpled pearls you put into my hands one day : )
I hope to be in your neighborhood in November and get to see you and your side kick DeDe ; )
Peace and Love
Carole