I've been tagged by the scamp, Dede! I must tell six quirky yet boring facts about myself and pass it on to six of my blogging friends. Here are the official rules:
• Link to the person who tagged you
• Mention the rules
• Reveal six quirky yet boring, mundane, banal and pedestrian facts about yourself
• Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
• Go to each of their blogs and leave a message letting them know they've been tagged!
1. I love popcorn...so much so, that I had a popcorn cart at my wedding reception.
2. I love organization. The fact that it hasn't helped my mess doesn't deter me in the least.
3. I have a small patch of dark skin on the inside of my left calf. For some reason, the hair grows longer there.
4. I am addicted to NPR...seriously.
5. I won the "Mister and Miss Suntan" contest at the Raymond School plunge with my twin brother in the 1950s.
6. I find that I subconsciously pace the consumption of my food as I eat so that every item is finished at the same time.