Since you asked:

"Therefore, to be possess'd with double pomp, to guard a title that was rich before, to gild refined gold, to paint the lily,
to throw a perfume on the violet, to smooth the ice, or add another hue unto the rainbow, or with taper-light
to seek the beauteous eye of heaven to garnish, is wasteful and ridiculous excess."

~William Shakespeare,
ca. 1595

Yup, that's us.

December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I couldn't resist putting this picture of Ringle up for Christmas. He visited with mom Ada and Aunt Maria a few days before Christmas and posed for us in his Santa suit in front of a red and green vignette on my desk. Is this guy too cute, or what?


Here's Dede, who was visiting the same day, holding our little Christmas elf...

Here's wishing you, one and all, a very merry holiday! My heart and thanks go out to each any every one of you who has made Lily such a happy place to be this year. Looking forward to seeing each of you in the new year....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and all loved ones....Ringle is just too adorable!!
xoxoxox, Kathy

Sherry Goodloe said...

Every time I see photos of Ringle, I just smile. He is just too precious isn't he?

Merry Christmas! xoxo

FrenchGardenHouse said...

It's a close call, but Ringle is just a little cuter than Dede. (it must be the coat) Dede is plenty cute too, but Ringle, he always makes me smile.
Lidy

Anonymous said...

What a darling dog. I have a 4 month old cross mix puppy, and it doesn't take on anything but the chihuhua. "Snow" looks to be the size of your dog, but mine has long hair and is white. I have a hard time finding clothes because Snow is an extra, extra small. Sure wish I could have found a santa suit for her. Happy New Year to you and your family.