Since you asked:

"Therefore, to be possess'd with double pomp, to guard a title that was rich before, to gild refined gold, to paint the lily,
to throw a perfume on the violet, to smooth the ice, or add another hue unto the rainbow, or with taper-light
to seek the beauteous eye of heaven to garnish, is wasteful and ridiculous excess."

~William Shakespeare,
ca. 1595

Yup, that's us.

June 20, 2011

Sunday...

This was my little vintage picnic basket, waiting on the couch as we prepared to leave for Nathalie and Erik's and a little Father's Day hanging out together...

Nathalie had prepared a beautiful little spread of cheeses, vegetables, fresh baguette slices, and fruit, and I grilled some vegetables for our part of the spread, some zucchini, slabs of sweet onion, and two kinds of peppers. A little extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, fresh ground pepper, and the absolutely necessary herbes de provence...

My glass of iced tea, served up in Nat's new vintage barware, with a super cute paper straw. Check out the vintage Vera tablecloth she scored from my mom!

Here's the blog maven, shooting some pics for her new venture, Honey-Bean, which I have been following avidly. Check it out and see what my girl is up to...

Speaking of photos, check out this old one of Alain that she has hanging in the kitchen! Now you know why I married him...and he can cook!

1 comment:

Maija said...

Handsome and talented- smoking hot combination Nancy! I'm going to go right now and check out what you daughter is up to!